DePaul University is well known and highly respected in the business world. Our business programs rank high in surveys conducted by prestigious business publications and associations, and our graduates are sought after by recruiters.
Distinctions for DePaul and its business college include:
- Third highest ranked Chicago part-time MBA program in Bloomberg Businessweek's 2015 "Best Business Schools" rankings.
- A graduate program ranked No. 13 and an undergraduate program ranked No. 25 nationally in The Princeton Review's "Top Schools for Entrepreneurship 2017." DePaul was the only Illinois university ranked in both surveys.
- Five DePaul graduate business degrees ranked in the top 100 internationally and six others recognized in the North American top 40 by Eduniversal in its 2016 Best Masters Rankings. The Paris-based global business education rankings agency based the rankings on a global survey of international recruiters, students and representatives from 1,000 academic institutions in 154 countries.
- Ranked No. 23 in the country on the list of Top Business Schools for Academic Quality, based on a national survey of business students released by GraduatePrograms.com in 2015.
- Three accountancy programs ranked in the top 10 by employers. The college's Master of Science in Taxation program was ranked No. 3, Master of Science in Accountancy program was ranked No. 7, and the undergraduate accounting program placed No. 8 nationally, according to TaxTalent's 2017 Top in Tax Educational Survey of employers.
- DePaul's School of Hospitality Leadership is the top-rated most recognized program in Illinois, according to a 2015 study by the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Education. The study used DePaul's program as its benchmark because of its significant growth and its curriculum.
- "Great Schools for 15 of the Most Popular Undergraduate Majors" issued by the Princeton Review in 2011 recognized DePaul's accountancy and finance programs.
- Ranked highly for the diversity of business graduates in 25 categories of the "Top 100 Degree Producers 2015", Diverse Issues in Higher Education magazine's annual national survey that ranks universities based on the number of students of color they graduate in various degree programs.
Other notable DePaul rankings:
- DePaul was ranked among the country's 25 "most innovative schools" by U.S. News & World Report in its 2016 rankings.
- DePaul was among Best College Values for private universities, according to Kiplinger magazine's 2015 list, which was based on academic quality and affordability measures.
- U.S. News ranked DePaul among the nation's top 10 universities for providing students with internship opportunities in 2012.