The Center for Innovation teaches innovative strategies and tools for breakthrough thinking. We offer a variety of programming and workshops and customized training and consultation for individuals, teams and organizations.
Here's a sampling of what we do:
- Help you generate new ideas for your business, whether you are an entrepreneur, a team or department head or a member of a non-profit organization. The strategies you learn in our workshops and programs are easily applied across situations.
- Teach you more effective methods for creative problem solving, and enable you to avoid some of the most common mistakes that people make when trying to resolve situations, reduce conflict or even cut costs.
- Introduce contemporary innovative strategies that you can bring into your business, drawn from the latest research on innovation in business. Embracing change, building powerful teams and creating a motivating work environment will help you be on the leading edge in your career and in your business.
- Showcase renowned speakers and experts in the field who share their ideas, models and experiences with our audiences.
- Provide a creative and fun space for your team or organization to hold retreats, meetings or any group session. Our center is full of inspirational art and language, and is decorated in bold colors. Lead your own meeting, or allow our staff to customize facilitation for you. Full conference capability and catering are available.
Our staff consists of award-winning experts in creativity and innovation who are professors and practitioners affiliated with DePaul's Richard H. Driehaus College of Business. They bring the most contemporary and proven techniques to our programs. Our experts are authors and researchers who have worked with companies of all sizes and across industries in the private and public sectors.
The Center for Innovation
Department of Management
1 E. Jackson Blvd
Chicago, IL 60604