DePaul offers opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to save time and tuition dollars by earning combined degrees. Choices include:
Accelerated Bachelor's and Master's Degree Programs
DePaul undergraduates with any major can earn both bachelor's and Kellstadt Graduate School of Business specialized master's degrees in as little as five years in these combined degree programs:
For DePaul business majors, opportunities to earn combined degrees include:
Dual Graduate Degrees
Kellstadt partners with other DePaul colleges and schools and other educational institutions to offer the following dual degrees:
- Health Sector Management MBA/MA in Health Communication (offered by Kellstadt and DePaul's College of Communication)
- MBA/Master of Public Health (offered by Kellstadt and DePaul's College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences)
- MBA/JD (offered by Kellstadt and the DePaul's College of Law)
in Health Sector Management and MA in Health Communication (offered by Kellstadt and Rush University)
MBA and Specialized Master's Degrees
The dual DePaul MBA and specialized master's degree option gives students the opportunity to combine more than one area of business expertise, providing graduates with a marketable dual credential.
Why earn a dual MBA/MS degree?
- Staying competitive in business requires professionals to be adaptable and knowledgeable in cross-functional areas.
- DePaul makes it easy for students to earn both degrees simultaneously or sequentially.
- Courses taken during an MBA program can apply towards a specialized master's degree, and vice versa.
- Students can complete both degrees with as few as six additional courses.
For more information on applying for any combined degree programs, contact the Kellstadt Academic Success Office at KASO@depaul.edu or (312) 362-1219.