The Leadership and Change Management MBA concentration will teach you to develop and execute creative strategies for effectively managing change in today's fast-paced business world. It is designed to help you transcend compartmentalized, functional decision-making approaches so that you can capitalize on innovative opportunities and address multidisciplinary problems that are inevitable in all businesses. The program is also useful for those seeking a career in management consulting.
In this concentration, you will develop skills to:
- Diagnose problem areas and identify opportunities within your organization.
- Apply creative principles to solve problems and capitalize on opportunities.
- Create a vision for change and implement change models to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Assess yourself as a leader.
- Set an innovative climate for performance.
- Implement successful quality management programs.
- Negotiate effectively in situations at all levels.
- Manage technology in competitive global environments.
This program is a fast-track career development option for managers who want the skills and abilities to address contemporary issues in today's changing business environment. Graduates are prepared for career tracks that include executive roles, change management analyst, change management specialist, marketing manager, consultant and human resource manager.