In the Master of Science (MS) in Marketing Analysis, you will learn to develop effective marketing strategies based upon analyzing and interpreting marketing data. The program focuses on the quantitative approaches and aspects to marketing, specifically:
- Analytical tools
- Analyzing, interpreting and applying data
- Market research
- Marketing strategies and planning
This degree is for the student with a bachelor's degree, or who has earned or is earning an MBA.
Through the program, you will develop an in-depth understanding of:
- The role of data in customer and market analysis
- Data analysis to detect trends, exceptions and business opportunities
- The latest marketing analytic tools
- Decision-making strategies
- How to create marketing strategies based on data collection and interpretation
In addition, you will have access to extensive networking opportunities through DePaul's strong alumni association in Chicago.
The MS in Marketing Analysis program will provide you with the skills and knowledge that are highly sought in industry. A wide range of organizations routinely recruit marketing analysis graduates for positions in database marketing, e-business, consulting, research, digital marketing, analytics and strategic insight.