Thank you for your interest in hosting the 2019 MBA for Working Professionals Conference. To submit your proposal, fill out the form below and submit it with a PDF of your proposal by Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2018.
What to Include in Your Conference Proposal
- Name, title and contact information for the proposal submitter.
- Outline reasons your school should be chosen to host.
- Give a brief description of your university and school of business.
- Suggest conference dates in October 2019 that do not conflict with other fall MBA conferences (MBA Roundtable Annual Symposium and Executive MBA Conference) or holidays during the year you’ve chosen.
- Propose a conference theme and provide an agenda that briefly outlines the schedule of sessions. Note that the conference typically encompasses an evening welcome reception, followed by a full day of sessions (concurrent or break-out) with breakfast and lunch, and then a half day with breakfast.
- Your conference venue description. Include room capacity for sessions and meals, and a brief description of the space configuration.
- Information about your location, including airport and local transportation to your venue, hotel and parking availability, and visitor activities in your town/city.
- Provide a budget outline based on an estimated 110 attendees x $300 per person registration fee. Please note that this fee covers nominal costs and your institution should be prepared to subsidize fee income to cover additional expenditures associated with your location and agenda choices.
- Briefly outline your plans for managing a conference website, conference invitations and promotion, and registration.
- Indicate whether you are also applying separately to the Online MBA Consortium to host its Online MBA Conference.
Submit Your Proposal:
Questions or need assistance in submitting your proposal? Email the web administrator email@example.com.