The Center for Strategy, Execution and Valuation has initiatives that assist business executives, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, government officials and more to devise better strategies and implement more efficient execution plans. Among these initiatives are:
- The Strategic Risk Management Lab is an engagement platform for thought leaders and business leaders in the development of leading practices in Strategic Risk Management and ERM. The Strategic Risk Management Lab also offers executive seminars on best practices for Strategic Risk Management.
- The Strategy & Entrepreneurship Initiative is focused on research and leading practices at the intersection of the field of strategy and area of entrepreneurship.
- The Created Shared Value Lab is an engagement platform of leading practices in Creating Shared Value (Michael Porter and Mark Kramer) based on extensive continue research on high-performing companies and applications of the Return Driven Strategy framework. Creating shared value is the practice of creating economic value in a way that also creates value for society by addressing its unmet needs and challenges.
- CFO Strategic Leadership Initiative offers an engagement platform for CFOs to help develop strategic leadership skills and build better financial organizations. This initiative offers executive education and workshops for CFO teams.
- Integrated Reporting Initiative in the Center for Strategy, Execution and Valuation is an engagement platform for business leaders and thought leaders in the evolving area of Integrated Reporting.