Below are a variety of ways to extend your brand on campus and beyond:
Kellstadt Career Fairs
Kellstadt Career Fairs are job and internship fairs targeting Kellstadt MBA and MS students and alumni. This is an opportunity for employers to network with a diverse population and recruit candidates. Designed to be smaller in scale with 15-20 employers and approximately 150-200 students and alumni. These events occur every academic quarter — Fall, Winter and Spring. Winter's Analytics Night Career Fair is partnered with DePaul's College of Computing and Digital Media and specifically geared towards careers in the Analytics field.
Invite-Only Discussions/Interviews occur immediately before the start of a Career Fair and allow recruiters to target specific student/alumni populations. You can collect resumes through Handshake and then interview and/or network with the candidates you are directly seeking before the start of the event.
For more information, to register, and a list of Career Fair dates, login to Handshake.
Interested in recruiting on-campus?
We recommend posting a position to Handshake approximately 5-8 weeks prior to interview dates. Our team will assist you in booking dates, rooms and online interview schedules, and will work with you to increase the visibility of your recruiting needs. With Handshake, employers have the opportunity to accept/decline candidates and build an interview schedule.
Additional Employer Branding & Engagement Opportunities:
You can choose to participate in any of the activities below to generate interest and increase awareness about your organization and culture, and promote your employer brand. Any of these opportunities can be also used to share important recruiting information directly with students and alumni, and get acquainted with potential candidates.
- Employer Networking and Information Sessions — on campus or at your location
- Volunteer as a speaker or panelist for a Kellstadt Career Management Center event
- Lunch and Learn Networking and Information-Sharing events
- Employer Office Hours — Informational Interviews and Mock Interviews
- Resume Reviews — on campus or at your location
- Connections with Student Organizations
- Faculty and Career Services Staff Meetings
- Virtual Information and Networking Sessions: Share information about your organization (beyond the website), and why it is a great place to work
- Sponsor a lunch other event opportunity
For assistance, please contact the Kellstadt Career Management Center via firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 362-8272.
1. Academic calendar
2. Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance (EEOC)