Learn how industry professionals are tackling today's supply chain issues at the Chicagoland Supply Chain Forum at DePaul University. Through the day-long forum, you will:
- Engage with executives representing a range of logistics organizations through a variety of in-depth industry case studies and discussions.
Network with other local supply chain professionals to gut check where the local industry is going and gain insights on how the region is effected by national trends.
Join us to harness the brain power and experience of Chicagoland’s supply chain leaders.
When: 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Thursday, April 26
Where: DePaul Center, 1 East Jackson. Blvd., 8th floor
How much: $100/person; free for students, faculty and staff. All proceeds will be applied to scholarships for DePaul students studying supply chain management.
8:30 a.m. Registration
8:45 am. Opening Remarks by Misty Johanson, dean, Driehaus College of Business
9 a.m. Panel 1: The Joliet Intermodal Center and Chicagoland Logistics | moderated by Jim Blackmon, president, Carry Transit
- Matt Mullarkey, SVP Strategic Projects & Planning, Centerpoint Properties
- John E, Greuling, president & CEO, Will County Center for Economic Development
- Adam D. Roth, EVP, NAI-Hiffman
10 a.m. Coffee break
Panel 2: Traceability in Medical Supply Chains | moderated by Amy J. Papranec, consultant
- Anurag Jaiswal, administrative director of Supply Chain, University of Chicago Medical Center
- Peter I. Cassady, co-founder, Champion Healthcare Technologies
- Ricki Wilson, director of Standards Implementation, Vizient
11:15 a.m. Networking Lunch
12:30 p.m. Panel 3: Trucking Industry and Technology | moderated by Al Toliver, CLO, Redwood Logistics
- Chris Pickett, CSO, Coyote Logistics
- Robert Nathan, CEO, Load Delivered Logistics
- Mark Yeager, CEO, Redwood Logistics
1:30 p.m. Coffee Break
1:45 p.m. Panel 4: A War for Talent | moderated by Dalip Raheja, CEO, MPower Group
- Doug Waggoner, CEO, Echo Logistics
- Cheryl Johnson, CHRO, Echo Logistics
- Anne Koehler, COO, MPower Group
2:45 p.m. Closing remarks by Nezih Altay, associate professor and faculty director of Supply Chain Management Program, Driehaus College of Business
3:15 p.m. Networking Reception