A fountain of resources, the centers and institutes at DePaul's business school provide essential support to students, faculty, alumni and the surrounding business community.
From industry research and outreach, to networking gatherings, career connections and the opportunity to meet influential business leaders, these centers help foster meaningful engagement that links our campus and the world of business.
For example, the annual cybersecurity conference sponsored by the Arditti Center for Risk Management featured an address by Major General Brett T. Williams (retired), former director of operations, U.S. Cyber Command.
Other college and university-sponsored events for students held on and off campus in recent years have featured these leaders:
- Warren Buffett, CEO, Berkshire Hathaway
- Steve Forbes, chairman and editor-in-chief, Forbes Media
- Eugene Fama, 2013 Nobel Prize laureate in economics
- Marcus Lemonis, host of CNBC's "The Profit"
- Jennifer Fortner, managing director, Investment Management Division, Goldman Sachs Chicago
- Sheila Colleen Bair, former chair of the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.