DePaul University is well known and highly respected in the business world. Our business programs rank high in surveys conducted by prestigious business publications and associations, and our graduates are sought after by recruiters.
Distinctions for DePaul and its business college include:
- The DePaul MBA was ranked Tier One in North America, and DePaul's Doctorate in Business Administration was named among the world's premier DBAs in CEO Magazine's 2017 global business school rankings based on factors that include the quality of faculty.
- Ranked as an "Excellent Business School with Reinforcing International Influence" in 2017 among U.S. institutions in Eduniversal’s annual survey of deans at the top 1,000 business schools worldwide.
- DePaul's School of Hospitality Leadership is the top-rated most recognized program in Illinois, according to a 2015 study by the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Education. The study used DePaul's program as its benchmark because of its significant growth and its curriculum.
- "Great Schools for 15 of the Most Popular Undergraduate Majors" issued by the Princeton Review in 2011 recognized DePaul's accountancy and finance programs.
- Ranked highly for the diversity of business graduates in 21 categories of the "Top 100 Degree Producers 2017," Diverse Issues in Higher Education magazine's annual national survey that ranks universities based on the number of students of color they graduate in various degree programs.
Other notable DePaul rankings:
- DePaul University was named a Forbes Best Value College for 2017, joining an elite class of only 300 schools that Forbes says are worth the investment.
- DePaul was ranked among the country's 25 "most innovative schools" by U.S. News & World Report in its 2016 rankings.
- DePaul was among Best College Values for private universities, according to Kiplinger magazine's 2015 list, which was based on academic quality and affordability measures.
- U.S. News ranked DePaul among the nation's top 10 universities for providing students with internship opportunities in 2012.