SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES NOW OPEN!
APPLY BY SEPT. 23
The Finance Department offers a variety of scholarships to undergraduate and graduate finance students.
To apply for a undergraduate or graduate scholarship you must complete the following steps:
- Complete the FAFSA and have the results sent to DePaul University. (This is only required for need-based scholarships.)
- Complete the General Application on the DePaul Online Scholarship Application:
- Log into the DePaul Online Scholarship Application using your Campus Connect ID and password.
- Complete and submit the General Application.
- Your General Application will be marked with a green check mark to indicate that it has been completed and submitted successfully.
- If it is gray, the application was not submitted successfully; try again.
- After submitting the General Application, you will automatically be applied to opportunities for which you qualify. If you are recommended for additional scholarships, you will be able to view a list of scholarship opportunities. Apply for them by clicking on the blue "Apply" button beside each scholarship. Additional questions or information may be required to complete the application process.
After Submitting an Application:
If awarded a scholarship, you will be notified via email and you will see a notification on the "Applications" tab of the scholarship application site under "Active." You will also receive a communication from financial aid stating that your financial aid award letter has been updated. If you are not selected for a scholarship, you will see a notification on the Home tab of the website indicating your application was reviewed and not selected.