Each year, the Center for Financial Services collaborates with Truth in Accounting to host a conference exploring the public pension crisis, both locally and nationally.
You can find information about past conferences below.
News? Who's Your Source? (2017)
- Speakers: Rick Jasculca, Andrew Mercer, Kristen McQueary and Dan Proft
What Crises Will Our Next President Face? (2016)
- Speakers: Jim Iuorio, Joe Marren, Scott Shellady and Dan Proft
Undressing Chicago's Finances: What's behind the credit rating? (2015)
- Speakers: Hetty Chang, Dennis Derby and John Hallacy.
Numbers Don't Lie, People Do (2014)
- Speakers: Bethany McLean, Terry Savage and Dennis Chookaszian.
Who's Afraid of Good Governance? (2013)
- Speakers: Tom Fitzpatrick, Bridget Gainer, Robert Reed and Chris Tobe