The School of Hospitality Leadership's combined bachelor's + master's degree program allows students to complete any bachelor's degree from DePaul University and a Master of Science in Hospitality Leadership and Operational Performance from the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business in as little as five years.
Any undergraduate student at DePaul University with an interest in hospitality is eligible to apply to the combined bachelor’s + master’s degree program in the School of Hospitality Leadership.
- The Master of Science in Hospitality Leadership and Operational Performance provides students with advanced skills in hospitality leadership, service and performance metrics
- Provides DePaul students the Double Demon Scholarship of 25 percent off graduate tuition
- Does not require the GMAT, essays or letters of recommendation for admission
- Admission into the program occurs on a rolling basis throughout the academic year
The three (3) graduate classes taken while earning a bachelor's degree are billed at the undergraduate tuition rate. The nine (9) graduate classes taken after the bachelor's degree is completed are billed at the graduate tuition rate. For current tuition rates, please visit Student Financial Accounts.
DePaul alumni receive a Double Demon Scholarship which covers 25 percent of the tuition for a graduate degree from the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business. For students in the School of Hospitality Leadership's combined bachelor's + master's degree program, the Double Demon Scholarship becomes effective when students are officially admitted into the graduate program.
Current DePaul undergraduate students who meet the following criteria may apply to the program:
- Junior standing or higher (at least 88 credits)
- A minimum cumulative DePaul grade point average of 2.5
To apply to the program, click here
Program of study: combined bachelor’s + master’s degree program in Hospitality Leadership and Operational Performance
Entry term: quarter after bachelor’s degree completion / full matriculation to Kellstadt
Documents waived: GMAT exam, statement of purpose, recommendation letters and application fee