Why Study Management?
A management education will prepare you to be successful in a variety of industries — financial services, consumer products, education, health care, public relations, utilities, retail, manufacturing and others. The management curriculum provides a broad foundation of skills important to managers, such as accounting, computer information systems, economics, ethics, finance, law, marketing and communications. DePaul's Department of Management & Entrepreneurship provides students with the real-world education necessary for careers in today's contemporary global organizations.
Why study at DePaul?
- Highest ranked Chicago undergraduate business program in Bloomberg Businessweek's rankings (2014).
- The Princeton Review ranked DePaul's undergraduate and graduate entrepreneurship programs among the country's 25 best for entrepreneurship education (2017).
- U.S. News & World Report ranked DePaul overall among the nation's top 10 universities for internships (2012).
Save time and tuition dollars by earning combined bachelor's and master's degrees. The following combined management degrees are available to all DePaul undergraduate students regardless of their college of study or major:
- DePaul Undergraduate Degree / MS in Entrepreneurship
- DePaul Undergraduate Degree / MS in Human Resources
- DePaul Undergraduate Degree / MS in Management
- DePaul Undergraduate Degree / MS in Sustainable Management
Learn more about combined degrees.
Department of Management & Entrepreneurship
1 E. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604
Phone: (312) 362-8783