Why Study Management?
A management education will prepare you to be successful in a variety of industries — financial services, consumer products, education, health care, public relations, utilities, retail, manufacturing and others. The management curriculum provides a broad foundation of skills important to managers, such as accounting, computer information systems, economics, ethics, finance, law, marketing and communications. DePaul's Department of Management & Entrepreneurship provides students with the real-world education necessary for careers in today's contemporary global organizations.
Why study at DePaul?
- Highest ranked Chicago undergraduate business program in Bloomberg Businessweek's rankings (2014).
- The Princeton Review ranked DePaul's undergraduate and graduate entrepreneurship programs among the country's 25 best for entrepreneurship education (2017).
- U.S. News & World Report ranked DePaul overall among the nation's top 10 universities for internships (2012).
Combined Bachelor’s + Master’s Degrees
Save time and tuition dollars by earning combined bachelor’s + master’s degrees. The following combined management degrees are available to all DePaul undergraduate students regardless of their college of study or major:
- DePaul Undergraduate Degree + MS in Entrepreneurship
- DePaul Undergraduate Degree + MS in Human Resources
- DePaul Undergraduate Degree + MS in Management
- DePaul Undergraduate Degree + MS in Sustainable Management
Learn more about combined bachelor’s + master’s degrees.
Department of Management & Entrepreneurship
1 E. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604
Phone: (312) 362-8783