DePaul University and the Department of Management & Entrepreneurship offer a number of resources to help students excel in their academic career:
- Scholarships are offered each year to students who show academic leadership and excellence.
- Internships are available to students engaged in the Management Internship Program that provide practical, real-world experience.
- Student Organizations are an excellent way for management students to get involved, network and meet professionals in the field.
- Study Abroad opportunities are available to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Declaring a major or minor
DePaul Graduate Degrees in Management
For information on DePaul graduate degrees in management.
Continuing Professional Education
For certificate programs for continuing education in management, please visit the Continuing and Professional Education website.
DePaul Job Listings
For on-campus job listings offered by the Department of Management, please visit the HR Careers webpage.
For employment opportunities and student employment, please visit the Career Center.
Undergraduate Independent Study
For information about undergraduate independent study, please download the Independent Study Form.