Make your startup a reality by connecting with a mentor
The Coleman Mentorship Program offers more than 50 mentors who can help take your business to the next level. Our mentors are experts in a range of fields — entrepreneurship, marketing, law, web design, finance and more.
Open to all DePaul students and alumni, the mentorship program will give you:
- One-on-one access to experienced entrepreneurs and business executives
- Ideas and feedback on your business concept, strategy or venture
- Best practices for running your business
- Insight into specific industries or markets
- The opportunity to broaden your network
"The Coleman Mentorship Program has been key to understanding how I’d like to move forward with my business. The Coleman Center understood the direction I wanted to go in and matched me with a mentor who had incredible experience and enthusiasm to hear about Damned Damsels."
Meghan (MA ‘19)
Co-founder and CEO, Damned Damsels
To get started, join StartupTree at the link below and browse a list of mentors approved by the Coleman Center. Questions? Contact the Coleman Center at email@example.com or call (312) 362-8625.
- Register in advance for each appointment. You may only schedule one appointment initially with each Coleman mentor.
- Submit a pre-qualification form ahead of the meeting, which is then shared with the mentor.
- Honor the commitment and appear on time for the appointment.
- Come prepared and conduct the conversation professionally.
- Failure to appear for an appointment or provide adequate notice of a cancellation may preclude you from participating in the program in the future.