Faculty associated with the Driehaus Center are engaged in rigorous research in behavioral finance and economics. Associated faculty members in behavioral finance include:
Recent Publications by behavioral finance faculty:
Faculty publications (2016 to 2018)
- DeBondt, Werner “Crisis of Authority,” published in The Global Financial Crisis and Its Aftermath, ed. A.G. Malliaris, Leslie Shaw, and Hersh Shefrin; Oxford University Press, 2016.
- DeBondt, Werner “Looking Into the Future: How Investors Forecast the Stock Market,” (with J. Michael Collins and Karl-Erik Warneryd) in A. Lewis (ed.), Cambridge Handbook of Psychology and Economic Behavior, Cambridge University Press
- DeBondt, Werner “Speculative Bubbles: Insights from Behavioral Finance,” in A. Lewis (ed.), Cambridge Handbook of Psychology and Economic Behavior, Cambridge University Press
- De Bondt, Werner, “Mind Over Money: The Behavioral Revolution in Finance,” Revue Bancaire et Financière, April 2018.
- De Bondt, Werner, “Time-varying Risk Behavior and Prior Investment Outcomes: Evidence from Italy,” Judgment and Decision-Making, September 2018 (with Andrea Lippi, Laura Barbieri and Mariacristina Piva).
- De Bondt, Werner, “Richard Thaler: The Anomalies of Life,” Revue Finance, forthcoming in 2018 (with Marie Pfiffelmann and Patrick Roger).
- Lim, Sonya S., with Suk Joon Byun, and Sang Hyun Yun, “Continuing Overreaction and Stock Return Predictability,” Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis 51(6), 2015-2046 (December 2016)
- Lim, Sonya S. with Jay Heon Jung, Jinhan Pae, Chool-Yuel Yoo, ”Do analysts who understand accounting conservatism exhibit better forecasting performance?”, Accepted by Journal of Business Finance and Accounting
- Lim, Sonya S. with Danling Jiang “Trust and Household Debt,” Review of Finance, Volume 22, Issue (2), 783–812, 2018.
- Uysal, Vahap with Seth Hoelscher, "Local Investors: Geography and Comovement of Stock Returns”, Review of Behavioral Finance, Volume 10, Issue 3, 2018, 231-251.
- Yan, Hongjun “Uncertainty and Valuations,” with Martijn Cremers, Critical Finance Review, 2016, 5: 85– 128.
- Yan, Hongjun with George Gao, Xiaomeng Lu, Zhaogang Song, “Disagreement Beta,” Journal of Monetary Economics, forthcoming in 2018.