Accelerated Combined Bachelor's/Master's in Economics and Policy Analysis
4 + 1 = $20,000 in savings
Top 3 reasons to consider the 4+1 Accelerated Bachelor's/Master's Program
- Save over $20,000 in tuition*
- Complete a master's degree in one year
- Have the opportunity to enroll in the Fellowship Course
- Students will work full time on Capitol Hill or some other executive branch, independent agency or not-for-profit, or corporation. Students will be immersed in analysis, research and policy making.
- Previous Fellowship Positions:
- White House Fellow
- Congressional Research Service
- Clinton Global Initiative
- Several Congressional Offices
*The Accelerated Bachelor's/Master's in Economics and Policy Analysis allows students to double count 3 graduate level courses towards both their undergraduate degree and the MS degree — a tuition savings of $11,760. Upon completion of the bachelor's degree, all students in the 4+1 program receive the Double Demon Scholarship, which allows DePaul students to deduct an additional 25 percent off the tuition for an additional $9,800 in tuition savings.
The application form is available now:
Questions about the Accelerated Bachelor's/Master's in Economics and Policy Analysis should be directed to Steve Carlton at firstname.lastname@example.org.