Letters of recommendation are optional for this program.
- Submit your online application and the $60 application fee.
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit a resume that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- Submit your official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions you have attended.
Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- GMAT/GRE: Not required for applicants to this program.
International student admission requirements: Click here
Students may apply to enroll in any quarter. To ensure that you will be able to enroll in the quarter of your choice, we recommend that you apply by these dates:
Learn more about Graduate Admission.
If you need assistance to complete your application and/or have questions, contact the Kellstadt office at (312) 362-8810 or email@example.com.