Applicants may petition the admissions committee for a waiver of the GMAT or GRE based on any one of the following criteria:
- Five years of progressive work experience, showing both management and quantitative responsibilities, after completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- A completed JD, MD, PhD from a United States higher education institution and quantitative skills, or a quantitative-based master's degree, such as a master's degree in finance, and an undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- LSAT Score of 160 or higher and an undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Successful completion of all parts to the CPA exam and an undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Successful completion of all parts to the PE exam and an undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- DePaul alumni applicants to the Part-Time MBA with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher and two years of professional work experience
- MS in Economics and Policy Analysis applicants who have earned a DePaul University undergraduate economics degree
- MS in Wealth Management applicants who have earned one or more of the following: CFP, CFA, CPA, MBA or related advanced degree
To submit your request, you will need the following documents:
- Current résumé
- Bachelor’s and master's degree transcripts (required if degree was completed)
- Official transcript evaluation for international degrees/credentials (click here for evaluation instructions)
- A waiver request essay that indicates your reasons for requesting the waiver. In the essay, provide examples of your analytical, quantitative and managerial experience.
If you have submitted your program application to Kellstadt, please submit your waiver request materials here.
If you have not started your program application to Kellstadt, please submit your waiver request materials here.
Not all waiver requests are granted and students who already have taken the exam will not be granted a waiver.