The Master of Science (MS) in
marketing analysis is designed for students interested in a quantitative
approach to marketing. The program encompasses marketing research; strategy and planning; training in analytical tools; and analyzing, interpreting
and applying data.
Classes are taught by scholars and business leaders who bring the real world of
marketing into the classroom. Classes are taught by scholars and business leaders
who bring the real world of marketing into the classroom.
Through the program, you will develop an in-depth understanding of:
- The role of data in customer and market analysis
- Data analyses to detect trends and business opportunities
- The latest marketing analytic tools
- Decision-making strategies
- How to create marketing strategies based on data collection and interpretation
In addition, you will have access to extensive networking opportunities through DePaul's strong alumni network in Chicago.
The MS in marketing analysis provides skills and knowledge that are highly sought in industry. The program prepares students for careers in business analytics, market
research, interactive marketing and other roles in data-driven marketing that
require the integration of marketing skills with technical expertise.