Drawing on DePaul's
100 years of experience in educating the nation's leaders in business and accounting, DePaul University's School of Accountancy and Management Information Systems is one of the nation's largest and most respected programs. With 45 full-time faculty members, including 34 who hold both a doctorate degree and CPA, the school offers one of the nation's most comprehensive professional accounting programs.
DePaul professors, through an unmatched commitment to teaching excellence and innovation, prepare students with the skills to apply knowledge creatively and immediately. They are active researchers who regularly write and contribute to widely used textbooks and professional journals. Most have direct experience in business. They have served as chief financial officers, controllers and internal auditors for major corporations. A number of professors work with accounting and business firms or major professional organizations as consultants, faculty residents or participants on special projects.
- Eight Excellence in Teaching Awards, DePaul University
- Two Adjunct Faculty Member of the Year Awards, DePaul University
- Seven Educator of the Year and Two Lifetime Achievement Awards, Illinois CPA Society
- Two Educator of the Year Awards, Chicago Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Five faculty positions sponsored by accounting firms or donors